Report a Concern

IU vigorously investigates and prosecutes anyone who threatens, intimidates, or harasses any member of our community, and make special efforts to protect those who are targeted or at risk for physical harm, threats or intimidation.

At IU Bloomington you may report a concern electronically or directly to Associate Dean of Students Carol McCord at or at (812) 855-8188. 

At IUPUI/IUPUC you may report a concern online through the Office of Student Conduct's web portal or by contacting the Office of Student Conduct Director Brian Tomlinson at or (317) 278-3421. You may also call the IUPUI Police Department at (317) 274-7911. 

At IU East you may report a crime or a problem online or you can speak with someone at IU East Police Department directly by calling (765) 973-8429.

At IU Kokomo you may contact the Dean of Students Office to report an incident or concern. You can do so online or at (765) 455-9203.

At IU Northwest you may report an incident, a crime, or a student complaint to the Dean of Students Office at (219) 981-5660, or by emailing Dean Tyler at You can report any bias incident online, and the Student Complaint Form can be used to report an incident of discrimination or harrassment.

At IU South Bend you may report a concern directly to Marty McCampbell, Director of Diversity and Affirmative Action at or at (574) 520-4524.

At IU Southeast the Dean of Students office is responsible for handling student concerns, which can be reported to their office online or by speaking to someone directly at (812) 941-2319. To report a crime, you can contact IUSPD directly by calling (812) 941-2400.

Of course, call 911 if you face an immediate threat.